quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2009

Internship!Finally!

I figured out that the last post was negative, so I am going to put something positive, for the first time.
I finally got my internship, it is going to happen in the Københavns Kulturcenter, located in Nørrebro.
For those who do not know what Nørrebro is, it is a neighbourhood known for being a bit dangerous. Well, it was for some months ago. Some shootings happenned there.
I dont know the history of Nørrebro, but even though there are some "tough guys", going in bands, looking all like badasses, the neighbourhood looks lovely- mix of many people from different countries, shops out of the usual...I am glad that I am going to be 3 months in this environment.
Plus that the interview was great. The person who I am going to be learning from and working with was reaaallly nice, and so was the place. Therefore, I dont think it could be better. It was worth the try, and now I am looking foward to start it in August.
For those who want to have a peek on the place:
http://www.kulturcenter.dk/

Nenhum comentário: